Christians, How would you feel if somone took your Holy Bible (any version) and burned it in front of you?

Also, what would you do if this happened to you?

• David

You can burn paper but you cannot burn thoughts!

Akasha; Greetings.

Do you really tell the truth? If so, then you can see who much the pressure from the evil spirit on the heart of that person.

1. If you have witnesses you can take to court.

2. You can take witnesses against him for the future and forgive him now and pray for him and buy yourself another one. If that is repeated, then you have more bases to court.

Paul appealed to court.

Source(s): Born Again

I would be sad. I would pray for the person who had burned the Bible. I would also ask them to stop.

wouldn't really care. That's they're own personal choice. It's not like another is hard to come by. I'd be more concerned about the flames spreading.

I would pity the person doing it.

The book is a book. The truth remains when all that is left of the book is smoke and ashes.

I'd get them arrested for arson and destruction of property.

id punch that bastard in the face. i may be 5'5" but im italian so watch this.

I would go buy me another one lol