Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

weakness after masturbation?

i am 18, i feel week after masturbation and feel tired and feverish for 2 days after that i find it difficult 2 concentrate and have a boggeled mind

how 2 recover ? is it normal?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

Probably Messing... is correct u need to drink a lot .Also it will be even better to take a glass of hot milk before or after masturbation .

and Boogled mind means that you need Multivitamins and Feverish means you may have any Dormant disease in you which make yu feel weak dont worry it maybe just some sort of allergy take Vitamins, Drink water and Milk.

Ask your Parents if you had some sort of disease in childhood which remained untreated...like Primary Complex or some sort of Viral flu ?

• 4 years ago

When you masturbate no harm will happen, but all the blood flow will be directed towards genitals and other parts of the body will be with less blood. If you do in a limited way no harm but if you do it excessively, it will increase the body temperature and make your testis hang and go away from body. This will result in poor quality of sperms. The following article will give you some idea about the problems and how to overcome them.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Its normal to feel weak but not for days. You should eat healthy food and green vegetables. Eat dry fruits. Eat some Vitamin tablets like A-Z.

If you don't want to do this then go to a doctor and say that you are feeling tried all the time. He will give you some vitamins.

• 10 years ago

hi there

It is normal for a few hours or so after masturbation but not two days..I would contact a doctor just to be safe it could be a blood pressure or heart problem...dont panic it could be nothing

Hope this helps

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Sounds like you're dehydrated. Take a break from shaking hands with the president and get yourself a glass of water.

• 10 years ago

My dear boy you are too young do'nt waste your time in all these activity.Musterbation should be natural, once in a week it is ok but do'nt make it daily excercise it can prove very fatal for you. When you continuosly musterbate becomes addiction, continuosly practising of it makes you body weaker , not able to concentrate,suffer from urinal problem all these things brings failure in life.Failed life is no life.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

This is not normal. See a Dr.

• 10 years ago

consult a doctor

• u should really c a doctor, its not normal

• 10 years ago

"Probably messing with you " thank you for making me laugh lol nice!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.