Kalyanotsavam in Tirumala?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I booked for Kalyanotsavam ticket via online in TTD website. How many are allowed for 1 ticket? I'm not married, am I allowed to perform that seva. I heard that i can take my ...show more
Best Answer
  • G3 answered 4 years ago
Kalyanotsavam online ticket.per ticket /2 persons

below 14 years children/ no need ticket

extra ticket Rs.150 now

you can get 4 extra tickets on the spot so dont worry
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• lotus answered 4 years ago
    For 1 ticket 2 persons are allowed and the extra person is allowed by payment, may be rs100. Usually they ask couples to participate in this.
    We had participated in this 2 years back. Both my children were allowed free and they were seated in the side stone bench (or mandapam), and for my mother - in-law, we bought a token and she was seated outside the grill at the back of this area where kalyanotsavam is performed.
    I don't know whether small children are only allowed to sit in the side of kalyanotsavam hall or big persons also.
    In your case, it will be appropriate if your parents perform and you sit in the side.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock