Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

"No sentence can end with because because, because is a conjunction" - C N Annadurai. What is your view ?

This was our former CM Annadurai's reply when some students challenged his English Fluency asking a sentence with at least two 'because'.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • V.L. S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Anna is a legend.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

"No sentence can end with because because, because is a conjunction" - C N Annadurai. What is your view ?

This was our former CM Annadurai's reply when some students challenged his English Fluency asking a sentence with at least two 'because'.

Source(s): quot sentence conjunction quot annadurai view: https://tr.im/Vf4he
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Cn Annadurai

• 5 years ago

No sentence can begin with because, because, because is a conjunction. I reckon this is what C N Annadurai said.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not only this is an epitome for his talents, he also proved the students of Yale university that he could say 100 words in English in a minute with a condition of not using the alphabets A,B,C,he started with one and continued till ninetynine and said the stop as the hundredth word similarly he said about a person who bored him like" A saw I saw was such a saw I ever saw"

• 1 decade ago

Lets see.

I sat here for a while pondering a sentence to end with because.

But, mabye this works?

Everyone says you can't end a sentence with because, because it is a conjunction so let's end a sentence with because.

[:

Did i win?

Source(s): My brain :DD
  • 5 years ago

Touch Rare Brilliance , Attain Mastership , hail EverGreen Aringar Anna Speeches ,Thoughts, and his entire life

• 1 decade ago

C N Annadurai is right both literally and grammatically.

• 6 years ago

No sentence ends with because. ( Because all we know because is a conjunction) How is it?

• It Vouched for his Literary & Vocabulary Skills in English too besides Tamil.

This was his spontaneous reply when some students in US asked this during his last visit to USA for his treatment to cancer !

• 1 decade ago

This is very popular sentence ,i heard my friends telling about this sentence many times .this is not any unknown or new sentence ,it is an old sentence .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.