"No sentence can end with because because, because is a conjunction" - C N Annadurai. What is your view ?

This was our former CM Annadurai's reply when some students challenged his English Fluency asking a sentence with at least two 'because'.

• V.L. S

Anna is a legend.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): quot sentence conjunction quot annadurai view: https://tr.im/Vf4he

Cn Annadurai

No sentence can begin with because, because, because is a conjunction. I reckon this is what C N Annadurai said.

Not only this is an epitome for his talents, he also proved the students of Yale university that he could say 100 words in English in a minute with a condition of not using the alphabets A,B,C,he started with one and continued till ninetynine and said the stop as the hundredth word similarly he said about a person who bored him like" A saw I saw was such a saw I ever saw"

Lets see.

I sat here for a while pondering a sentence to end with because.

But, mabye this works?

Everyone says you can't end a sentence with because, because it is a conjunction so let's end a sentence with because.

[:

Did i win?

Source(s): My brain :DD

Touch Rare Brilliance , Attain Mastership , hail EverGreen Aringar Anna Speeches ,Thoughts, and his entire life

C N Annadurai is right both literally and grammatically.

No sentence ends with because. ( Because all we know because is a conjunction) How is it?

• It Vouched for his Literary & Vocabulary Skills in English too besides Tamil.

This was his spontaneous reply when some students in US asked this during his last visit to USA for his treatment to cancer !

This is very popular sentence ,i heard my friends telling about this sentence many times .this is not any unknown or new sentence ,it is an old sentence .