What is the best home remedy for GERD/Heartburn?

Hello, I am Nabin from Nepal, currently i am suffering from heartburn, and gastritis. I have heard that Apple Cider Vinegar is the best solution for heartburn. Is this true? Please tell me, what is the best solution for GERD/Heartburn.Please i will be waiting for your answer.

The apple cider vinegar works but it MUST be RAW apple cider vinegar, not refined or purified or pasteurized.

GERD is something different than heartburn, so I'll tell you what I know for both. If you have heartburn, there are some natural-type people that say what causes heartburn is actually lack of stomach acid (contrary to what Rolaids and Tums people say). If this is the case, try a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar before you eat to see if it helps. Some say any apple cider vinegar works, some say you have to get the kind that's natural (it's called having the "mother" in it). Supposedly the vinegar will help your stomach produce the necessary acid. If it's GERD, that's a different problem - some people say if you break open a calcium citrate capsule (like the kind you can get from Vitamin World) and mix it with water and drink it, it supposedly soothes the problems from GERD. The other thing that works for GERD is after you eat, chew gum, or suck on candies over and over. Supposedly your saliva will act as a soother for the esophagus. I have not personally tested either, but this is what I have heard works from others who have no other options left.

1

Source(s): Acid Reflux Cure Ebook : http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?Sjz

Dear Acid Reflux and Heartburn Sufferer,

You're about to discover what might be the most powerful acid reflux system ever developed. It's the same system thousands of people, just like you, used to permanently cure their acid reflux and heartburn and achieved permanent freedom from most digestive disorders.

Heartburn No More - http://tinyurl.com/CureYourAcidRefluxOfficial

My name is Jeff Martin and over the past 11 years, through a long process of trial, error and experimentation, I have developed a sure-fire, 100% guaranteed, clinically researched system that is backed by 35,000+ hours of intense medical research for eliminating acid reflux and heartburn for good. This is a very rare, highly unique and potently powerful acid reflux healing system, which very few people even know exists...

If you would like to learn how to cure your acid reflux and heartburn permanently... without drugs, without antacids, and without any side effects, then this will be the most important letter you will ever read. I guarantee it and I've got the results to prove it!

Heartburn No More™ System - http://tinyurl.com/CureYourAcidRefluxOfficial

P/s: Life is Too Short to Try And Cure Acid Reflux On Your Own Through Trial And Error. Take Charge Over Your Acid Reflux and Heartburn Right Now And Follow a Proven Step-By-Step System!

Jeff Martin,

Medical researcher, nutritionist and author of the Heartburn No More™ system

Source(s):

Free Video Reveals - http://tinyurl.com/CureYourAcidRefluxOfficial

Check this natural method to get rid of acid reflux http://acidreflux-cure.info

Usually, heartburnThe most common symptom of acid reflux disease (also known as gastroespohageal reflux disease, or GERD). Heartburn feels like a burning pain in the center of the chest. It is caused by acid from the stomach backing up into the esophagus. is a symptom of acid reflux disease (GERD) Also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). Describes the condition of backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus which frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. The symptoms of acid reflux disease typically occur on 2 or more days a week.. And if you suffer from persistent heartburn on two or more days a week—and you’ve treated it and changed your diet—it could be due to acid refluxBackflow of stomach acid into the esophagus. Acid reflux frequently happens when the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) relaxes more often than it should and/or at inappropriate times. This allows harsh stomach juices to back up into the esophagus. disease. But only your doctor can tell you if these are signs of acid reflux disease.

I have gastritis and you need to get it under control to stop the pain it causes.

Changing eating habits is one way.

Drinking milk DOES NOT work for many people and can cause more discomfort.

I have gastritis so I speak from experience.

Eating yogurt does help immediately.

Stop eating greasy, fried foods, Temporarily stop eating high fiber foods. No carbonated beverages either as that can also irritate your stomach.

Basically a low fiber bland diet for a while to get things healed.

chamomile tea is good and is a natural digestive aid and soothing to the stomach.

You can try the vinegar thing. I have heard that it helps some. It did not work for me.

I am a yogurt person. When my tummy is hurting, I eat yogurt. That and chamomile tea works as well as the Protonix the doctor prescribed for me.

Cup of warm water. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda, 2 teaspoons of sugar and a dash of vanilla. It does wonders!

juice some ginger root keep in fridge and take 1 teaspoonful first thing every morning it will feel like raw alcohol but after a couple of days will be ok

Source(s): used it

Drink a glass of milk. Maybe a glass and a half.

It works. I promise. Try it. Then see if its helped after a couple of minutes.

Drink milk as it neutralises the acidity.