What is video marketing?
Video so many times We all have heard it. In SEO it seems to have an important role. How a video plays important rolein a site promotion ?Should the videos be relevant? What is video marketing?
I've heard it so many times but clarifies me about that.I want to know in detail about it sothat I can make people understand this.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavourite answer
Yes today video is very important in terms of SEO and this is what we call as Video Search Engine Optimization or VSEO or Video SEO. Video is the best way to describe your product and your services. You can express your views by a video.
Video production and marketing is very relevant and as video production just costs one time only. You must get a HD Video for your business.
Optimizing the video content is called as VSEO and marketing your services by the means of video is called as Video Marketing.
You can check out http://www.massoutreach.com/Video-Marketing.html for the video marketing services.
Hope I helped you in finding answer for your question.Source(s): http://www.massoutreach.com/
- 6 years ago
Ehhh you haven't really had your questions answered have you.
Basically video marketing is an increasing trend; as more and more people acquire shorter attention span, videos set the perfect opportunity to let them absorb the information they want while still remaining passive and lazy in the process!
That means as a marketer, you can maximize this by giving consumers what they want and getting better engagement. In all seriousness though, videos are a great way to convey your messages to the audience.
Video marketing can be done a variety of forms so I can't really explain it in detail here; I'd recommend you take a quick google search (or yahoo search since you're on yahoo answers) and find up a wikipedia link that can provide you more ideas.
Importantly it's not only the basic knowledge though the application that really matters.
A common way of video marketing is video sales letters or video SEO. The process includes creating an optimzied video for call to action whether for a click, lead, or sale. There are a variety of tools that are used for creating these kind of videos from testimonial videos to the recent buzz of online animation. You then upload the video and optimize it online for search engine traffic to make better use of your video (you can have a great call to action though if you don't get the traffic, it wouldn't help too much). Optimizing video is a completely new topic and how to rank them though it's much easier in terms of SEO than a typical web page.
There have been some new tools recently that came out to support these kind of video marketing. I'll post a link in the source and some other links which may help.Source(s): http://www.warriorforum.com/blogs/humbledmarket/23... - Covering the new VideoMaker FX which many video marketers are catching on with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_video_marketi... - some information about article video marketing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_video_marketin... https://www.distilled.net/training/video-marketing... - Very detailed and useful guide about video marketing http://bit.ly/1oLcdEy - Guardian.co.uk article about the VM tips
- dannyLv 45 years ago
Hi there, you can get video marketing services from many places. But it is hard to get a good one. I have nice website for this, check this out. You would be glad to get video marketing services through this site. I think you would better search in Google as well for more details.Source(s): http://www.acesalesvideos.com/
- 5 years ago
What Makes a Great Video?
People love watching videos, but if yours is boring and crappy you can guarantee that they'll be searching for the back button within seconds. Now I'm not saying that you have to create some kind of Academy Award-winning masterpiece, but there are several common features of videos that are popular, that go viral, and that convert visitors into customers.
• Think about demographics and target audience. Who will be watching your video? Young people or old people? Single men or married women with children? Obviously, your audience will determine your “voice” and
the tone/message of your video. You will want to make sure that your video appeals to them.
• Good videos are well-made and interesting. If I could have a quarter for every video that contains long pauses, the narrator going “ummm uhh” constantly, and blank blue screens where nothing is really going on, I'd be seriously rich right now. You need to add something to your video to “spice it up” and make it interesting and fun to watch. This could be as simple as adding a few funny graphics or some cool upbeat music in the background.
• Good videos provide valuable content. This could be a quick 30-second tip on how to properly scoop up cat litter. Or it could be a full 10-minute guide on how to pick the best cat litter for your cat. Either way, it has to offer something valuable to the viewer. Videos that simply say, “Hey guys, go to my website” will do nothing to improve traffic or increase conversions. These types of videos will also never go viral (why on earth would they, after all?)
• Videos give the viewer a small taste of what they want and leaves them thirsty for more. Of course, to get more they have to visit your website or buy your product. Just like with article marketing, it's best not to disclose ALL of your tips and information, because then what motivation do they have for visiting your site? They just found everything they needed already.
So be generous with the content you provide, but leave the most important and highly-sought information out of their hands so they can be driven to get it from you. Once they have watched the video, you want them to feel as though the next logical step is to click your link.
The more professional your video appears to be, the more trust people will have in you and your product. You will build a better reputation and people will be naturally inclined to listen to you and consider what you have to offer. If you would like to use a very good video creator software follow this link please... http://bit.ly/1KTlDbf
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 4 years ago
It is yet another way for people to find content about your brand (albeit more potentially dynamic stimulating content compared to text). SEO success with video (or audio) is dependent upon the captioning and cross-linking you can accomplish around the pages that host this content. On YouTube, it's really a challenge since there is so much diversionary content before and around the captioning and tags you can control. As a result, it's really hit-and-miss as far as making it into the SERPs for your keywords let alone ranking high. There are a lot of people wanting to sell video production and hosting. That's probably where the noise is coming from.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You have create a video file with the details of your site or product. You have to upload it on many different video sharing sites like youtube and others. It is a good way to interact with other people.