Other than Witchvox, where can I find other witches in my area?

Just looking to form a elemental witch coven.. made up of the 4 elements .. air, fire, water, and earth ... the 5th element is whom ever you wish it be. the 4 elements that come from the zodiac.. I know there are 3 of each of the 4 elements.. and that would be a purfect coven.. a coven of 12 members.. 3 of each of the four elements,

12 members is a bit large for a working coven. Just my opinion.

A coven, at least in Wicca, is an initiatory group. Do you have the credentials to perform initiations? Are you trained as a member of the clergy, and in the skill sets necessary to lead and direct a worship group? If not, I'd advise you to reconsider.

If you're a non-Wiccan witch, none of that necessarily applies, of course.

Source(s): Wiccan and witch for 17 years
  • Bailey

The best thing to do is go to wicca based stored and try and find people there, or search for a coven on witchvox, you'll probably have to start one on your own though because it is hard to find one with that description. I am currently in a coven that is 9 strong and we started it ourselves, its me and my close friends, we started wicca together. You could also try googling wiccans or covens in your area, if you have any questions feel free to email me.

Try www.cauldronliving.com -- they have online covens. But in all honesty, finding the exact coven you've described... well... you may have to start it yourself.

That's way too big of a coven if you ask me.

depnds were do u live?