In 2012 all christians will die?

I've read some newspaper somewhere.. it states that all christians will live earth in 2012.. how true is it? Will Jesus come in 2012?

Don't believe everything you read. Including the Bible!

No Christianity as a religion will die in 2012 and we will begin to see who our original pagan gods are and have world wide respect for them again.

Yippee

• ALIENS

I got some ocean front property in Arizona you may be interested in buying.

in Mark 13:32 the Bible says, 'no one knows the day nor the hour the angels nor the son." so on one knows, dont believe the hype GOD'S WORD IS TRUE AND CAN BE TRUST....WAIT AND SEE

A nice thought, but it won't happen

The will? Why dont they didnt warned me? That's a show i gotta see! im heading to ticketmaster right now!

are you sure about that?... please tell me that you are! its a f'n miracle! :D

Maybe so, but the good part is all the others will join us.

You should read the Bible instead. It says that only The Father (God) knows when He will return.

Is eternity your favorite thing?