which are the govt. colleges that has animations as their subject in graduation level?

can i directly study animations after class 12?

2 Answers

  • XRON
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    I think most colleges does have arts and media information studies but animation is not very common.

    I think your best choice is universities where they offer Computer Graphics.

  • 5 years ago

    Professional 3D Animation Software - http://3danimationcartoons.com/?uHWk

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.