HINDUISM. i heard this question recently and wanted to share with you all..Seeta and sri Rama got married.?

Their marriage took place in Mithila Nagaram.Then after Sita Maata spent twelve years, as she says in Sundara Kanda, happily in Father-in-law`s house enjoyed all the Pleasures that humans enjoy. Deepavali is and was the great festival.Where did Sita and Sri Rama celebrate the first Deepavali?..Do not laugh at me.I... show more Their marriage took place in Mithila Nagaram.Then after Sita Maata spent twelve years, as she says in Sundara Kanda, happily in Father-in-law`s house enjoyed all the Pleasures that humans enjoy.
Deepavali is and was the great festival.Where did Sita and Sri Rama celebrate the first Deepavali?..Do not laugh at me.I wanted to share the question with my brothers and sisters.Please share your thoughts.

A request to those who are not versed in Hinduism or those who no nothing about the question , please kindly do not answer rudely.Do not pass sarcastic remarks.Thanks in advance.
Update: Edit;
Thank you M_B_T_S AND Dharani and Odumpalli.
Mr Dharani thanks for your detailed answer.The question is Deepavali and Naraka Chaturdashi both.Where did they celebrate? Can you enlighten.Thanks in advance.

Star it if you like to brin to notice of your contacts.
Update 2: Edit;

Thank you veers ji for excellent input.
I do not have any thing special in Kartik Deepam.You will be knowing it in a day or two.I know you are a genius.
Update 3: EDIT; Thank you answerers. Dharani could catch after I added details.You could all have guessed , because I asked in the question itself NOT TO LAUGH AT ME.so this is the best clue. Though Deepaavali means a Group of Lights ( deepa Samuuham) this Festival Deepavali and Naraka Chaturdasi are celebrated on the... show more EDIT;

Thank you answerers.
Dharani could catch after I added details.You could all have guessed , because I asked in the question itself NOT TO LAUGH AT ME.so this is the best clue.
Though Deepaavali means a Group of Lights ( deepa Samuuham) this Festival Deepavali and Naraka Chaturdasi are celebrated on the day when Sri Krishna along with Satyabhama , defeated Narakaasura and killed him.

So this Krishna Avataara came in Dwaapara Yuga , and Rama Avatara was in treytaa yuga.
That means Sri Rama was earlier to Krashna Avatar by many lakhs of years.
Then how could there be a Naraka Chaturdasi and deepavali in TREYTA YUGA.?
So there is no chance of Sri sita and Sri Rama celebrating Deepavali and Naraka Chaturdasi.
Dharani could catch after I added Naraka Chaturdasi..
Thanks to Sanatan Dharn
m ji, Veers ji and all that participated.