after i get my R.N. Degree. what types of nursing jobs can i pursue?

I am planning on getting a degree in registered nursing and would like to know different nursing jobs i can go in to. thanks!

• Tass

Opens up a whole new chapter for you.

You may decide to specialise in something and train further, I was constantly changing my mind throughout my training until I was certain the path I wanted to follow.

Get at least 12 months post registration experience then the world's your oyster.

I ended up as a manager in a care facility and loved it but quit last year for my own personal reasons.

Source(s): Ex RN & Care manager, 30 yrs.

Well, you can do the obvious and work in a hospital. You can also work in behavioral health units, rehab units, home health companies, some corporations keep rn's on staff in a medical building, or work in nursing homes.

Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://sitefinance1.notlong.com/4AAeWoq