is this wrong to say during sex?

whenever my girlfriend and I have sex i try and say some funny things, just to good around i guess like...

...if we are switching to doggystlye i was yell out "Beast Mode!!"

or right when i put it in i will whisper..."the chamber if secrets has been opened"

or maybe when we start fooling around i willl just sing "So hard" by Rihanna

my girlfriend laughs and stuff, so what do you think??

If I was your girlfriend, I'd tell you to shutup.

thats f u c k i n g hilarious i like when you say

f we are switching to doggystlye i was yell out "Beast Mode!!"

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahaha dude u should keep telling jokes 2 ur gf when u guy's r havin sex since she keeps laughing when u guy's do it...i might have to take some of ur jokes when me and my gf have sex hopefully she will laugh at them LOL...but on a serious note i would stop becuase that would really mess up the mood and she might not be able to have a orgasm cause she willl be laughing to much

Yeahhhhhh, if my boyfriend did that to me id definately not be able to orgasm and eventually lack of pleasure would get old. And I wouldnt wanna have sex anymore, then wed break up. Cause id never be able to look at him the same way again. Youre ruining the mood when you say that shyt!

It might be funny for the first couple times, but after a while it could get to be a turn off. As long as the jokes aren't repetitive, it's fine. You should probably ask her rather than us.

*snicker*

That amuses me.

It's totally OK. Sex is fun! Sex is not some totally serious omg-ur-doin-it-wrong business. It's FUNNY - there's nothing wrong with being silly about it.

If your girlfriend is OK with it, go ahead and keep on doing it. It's not going to do any harm. =)

• hazel

Lol. You sound like a guy with a good sense of humour. I actually had a little giggle at those jokes.

I slap mine around the room, she loves it because i tell her to think that.

That does depend on which wife im doing.

lol @ BEAST MODE!!

Once in a while (which means not every time you have sex) is cute but not all the time. She could be faking her laugh.

"the chamber of secrets has been opened" really awesome!