is this wrong to say during sex?

whenever my girlfriend and I have sex i try and say some funny things, just to good around i guess like...

...if we are switching to doggystlye i was yell out "Beast Mode!!"

or right when i put it in i will whisper..."the chamber if secrets has been opened"

or maybe when we start fooling around i willl just sing "So hard" by Rihanna

my girlfriend laughs and stuff, so what do you think??

I think you are a ginormous dork, and you are lucky as hell to be getting laid in any shape or form....good on ya mate! enjoy it!

Well if your girlfriend laughs I guess there's nothing wrong with it...but I would dump you if I were your girlfriend and you said anything like that when we were screwing around.

Talk to your girlfriend, maybe it is an uncomfortable laugh.

I'm sorry, but all those things are creepy. Yes, those things are wrong to say during sex.

• .

lol that's so weird. but if your girlfriend doesn't mind, i don't see where the problem is?

There is only ONE place you should be asking your questions... and it's NOT here.

It's her.

goodbye.

i think you are an idiot. I would punch my boyfriend if he always did that. way to ruin the moment.

awesome! ITs so nice that you can do that and have fun at the same time

• Richy

fairplay to you mate my gf does all the tlking for us tho