i need help with a tattoo idea!!?

alright so for my birthday my GF is buying me a tatoo.

i dont wanna break her bank so its gonna be a small one, prob on the underside of my wrist.

but i cant decide on what to get!! gimme some suggestions.

the facts: i am from California, i love it, i have pride for california

i love punk music, it basically made me who i am today

superheroes are bad ***

i play guitar and bass

• ?

get a cool lyric tattooed in script.

a Skull and cross bones never fails.

stick figures. (i have 2 stick figures holding a heart that says 'since 1994' for my best friend on my wrist)

I was thinking you could get California in a cool font like cursive tattooed on your wrist. and the underneath the california get a picture of a guitar under it. you could have it on top of the guitar or you could have California kind of make a circle around the guitar.

hope this helps!

if it is kind of expensive then maybe you could tell her you are going to pay for half because its too expensive

get a small version of one of your favorite punk album covers. my boyfriend's whole arm is nothing but misfits album covers. or if you like the misfits get a crimson ghost skull on your wrist.

that album cover idea is bad ***. or if you live on the beach get a scene (like the sun setting on the beach) but that may be girly....?

A dick with a guitar !

Source(s): My own tattoo