is this wrong to say during sex?

whenever my girlfriend and I have sex i try and say some funny things, just to goof around i guess. like...

...if we are switching to doggystlye i was yell out "Beast Mode!!"

or right when i put it in i will whisper..."the chamber if secrets has been opened"

or maybe when we start fooling around i willl just sing "So hard" by Rihanna

my girlfriend laughs and stuff, so what do you think??

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! Ahhh thank you that was a good laugh :)

A girl can't go any wrong as much as a boy can't. At the end of the day experience comes with practice, you'll find the bad and the good bits yourself and you'll either drop some ideas or develop on the bad ideas. Just be yourself, the guy who would want sex with you obviously likes you enough to have sex with!

While funny, I suspect that they are a bit of a turn off for her. She laughs but I'm guessing it is getting old. Try complimenting her instead. Sex really isn't a time for joking, and you might be sending the wrong message.

L O L' i think its a great way to get aroused yhu noe get the juices flowing so no its not a bad thing

I guess if yall both like it well go for it!! I wouldn't sounds kinda wierd to me tho

Sounds like you can't do her properly so you try and side track her.

I think I would tone it down. Ever heard this one? "Where are we going to eat this weekend?"...ouch!

• as long as she likes it theres nothing to worry about.

Depends on how much money you make; and just how educated you are. :]

Source(s): My PHD (playa hating degree) in pimpology!

dont those. its funny when i read it but saying them can kind of ruin the mood. i dunno thats just me, if your girl likes it then its ok