how should you greet death?
if you could choose
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavourite answer
With a bunch of flowers & a box of chocolates.
- Thor's WrathLv 41 decade ago
I'd IM him before the meet and greet. Death might be a wierdo.
- DonLv 61 decade ago
I am not saying I want to burn to death in a fire for being ready means you know what is on the other side so there is no fear. When a Christian says that he is not ready to go means that he don't know Christ.
- 1 decade ago
Hello Death, fancy a pint?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- CarlLv 71 decade ago
It's not death I will greet, but my Saviour.
- PolytheistLv 71 decade ago
With open arms and a bottle of wine
- MelnazarLv 61 decade ago
Simply this way : Hey Steve, want a beer?
- MelikemoreLv 51 decade ago
Hey buddy, I hope you are ready for a fight because you aren't going to take me without one!
- Got Proof?Lv 71 decade ago
Joy buzzer handshake.
- jaiceeLv 61 decade ago
The way I look forward to any exciting new journey.