what do you think is the most stupid cultural movement around today?

I'm gonna have to go with the Juggalos.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

black history month.

it teaches some stuff that should be part of the regular curriculum true but some stuff is weak.

black inventions? if they have enough merit to be taught in school then teach it but unless your in home'E class and cooking peanuts you shouldn't be learning about Karver.

Really why?

i disagree with this direction. if you wish to teach pride then discipline people who fail in school or talk with ebonics. there is no pride in failure

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ICP has been around since ~1985, their fans are nothing new. The term "juggalo" started in '94, 16 years ago.

Pretty much whatever is the most popular trend for teenagers, is the most stupid cultural movement, at any given point in time.

• 1 decade ago

The Tea Party. At least the ones who think that Bush was a great president, that Sarah Palin would be a great president, that Obama "never provided a copy of his birth certificate", and that they are being taxed "without representation".

• 1 decade ago

I second the Juggalo movement.

The 'Scenekid' thing is a close second; Do they REALLY think they are dinosaurs? Grow up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Evangelism

• 1 decade ago

Basically, anything in the "fields" of theological/philosophical mythology aka religion. Although, out of all of them, solipsism is the MOST stupid of them all. Creationism is right behind it.

Plus, all of the white supremacist movements(i.e skin heads, KKK, neo-Nazis etc).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.