If your close friend/bf/gf fails a test and asks you to stop calling him for 3 months?

HOW WILL YOU REACT...??????

lol... not an AIDS test...

i would be upset, but also try and be understanding and see if i could help her or him. if they do not want my help, i would respect his or wishes but still be hurt. i think being hurt is natural whether or not you should be. it may change the relationship forever though...

No trouble for 3 months. Finally a long break to rest.

No,if he/she is really close friend,then he/she will be needing your sport and ask you in polite way to just let me study hard for three weeks.That is my way and if I am on his /her place i will do in this way.

well which test r u talking abt

todays cbse 12th...............yupeeee i passed it

say him go to hell

he didnt worked hard and so he deserves that loneliness

let him study for the compartment

so tht he passes

• Robin

i would be searching for another bf in a heart beat

Absolutely she/he should get his own idea I'm respect to his/her idea and try to give help to frnd

if its an AIDS/STD test then i'd be much obliged.....wouldnt you? now with that being said...."DONT CALL ME FOR THREE MONTHS MUTHAPHUCKA"

i will ask why alot of times!

i would hate to have that happen to me. :/

x

I'd be like '...k, I never call you anyways'

what test... your not the babies father.....oh yeah time to bang more chicks