My bf won't stop talking about sex!! both virgins?

so my bf is 15 so yeah his hormones are all crazy. i'm 19 but i don't see a problem with our age. so he lives in another state and we're both virgins. however, i masturbate myself and i don't have any problem with foreplay or oral. but he's always talking about sex! i mean, we have had sex on... show more so my bf is 15 so yeah his hormones are all crazy. i'm 19 but i don't see a problem with our age. so he lives in another state and we're both virgins. however, i masturbate myself and i don't have any problem with foreplay or oral. but he's always talking about sex! i mean, we have had sex on the phone, on computer, everywhere! but i have other preoccupations too like school, work, i live by myself he lives with his family. so i love how he talks to me and he definitively turns me on! but i have this horrible idea that he just wants me for sex, cause that's what he wants for sex cause that's all he talks all the time.. i have asked him but he says he loves me and he doesn't want to lose and i'm the only girl he wants. he even mentioned marriage. but i'm still confused cause i'm not in that "age" of thinking about sex all the time.. what do you think??
Update: i'm with 15y-o cause i lvoe how he treats me. like i'm his everything. i have always dated guys like 25 or 26. so it's definitively a change and i haven't seen it in other boy
9 answers 9