Cbse Class 10 result (India) : Is 9.4 a good CGPA?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Mathematics - A1 Science - A1 Social Science - A1 English - A2 Hindi - B1 Is this an average or a good result? Languages ruined everything for me. And is it necessary that i ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • Anu answered 4 years ago
you've surely got a good CGPA !
I don't think the percent calculator is actually right. if any person got a CGPA of 10, then his/her percentage would only be 95%. This means that no one can get above 95%.
Even I 've got the 10th result:
Mathematics - A1
Science - A1
Social Science - A1
Hindi - A1
English - A2
CGPA : 9.8
The only thing I want to say is that if we think technically may be we've got more marks than the one who has got the CGPA 10.
Anyways, Congrats !

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
You TOTALLY got my point. This grading thing is very inaccurate, unpredictable and pointless. I would've preferred to see my actual marks rather than assuming things.A person with CGPA 10 might actually have a less percentage than the one with 9.6 etc.And yes, a huge congrats to you too :)
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Sweta answered 4 years ago
    Actually you have a good result. You might be feeling bad because you just missed 90% for a few marks but don't worry you will surely do even a better result in your higher classes. You can just go to the site

http://www.icbse.com/cgpa/

and see your % in your subjects.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Rupesh answered 4 years ago
    it is nice you over all get A1
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock