Pulsar 220 or karizma zmr or r15 or apache rtr 180?

Hello all, I am planning to buy a new bike. My budget is between 82,000 to 1L but not more than that. I am really very confused between these bikes. First I will describe about myself so that its better for you to suggest me a good bike. Age: 23 Weight: 72 Height: 5'6'' Work life: I travel around... show more Hello all,
I am planning to buy a new bike. My budget is between 82,000 to 1L but not more than that. I am really very confused between these bikes. First I will describe about myself so that its better for you to suggest me a good bike.

Age: 23
Weight: 72
Height: 5'6''
Work life: I travel around 33 km everyday in Chennai city traffic. I start from home at 9.15 AM and in the evening I start from office at 7 PM. It usually takes me .45 to 1.15 hrs for one-way travel. I am now using a Yamaha Libero 2004 model bike. It gives me a mileage of 30-35 km only, so planning to change the bike, as engine is showing signs of dragging. But I must say I enjoyed the bike during these years very well. I don't maintain bike very well, but wash it properly during weekends and change engine oil in times from my mechanic.

I once asked him for a suggestion, he told FZ is good. But I don't like the riding posture of the bike.

Regarding bikes:
I have not taken test drive of any of these bikes. But I feel R15 riding posture is too leaned. ZMR will be good i guess, but they say its weight. So will it be a burden for me to drive in chennai traffic?
P220 is good in looks and performance, but the showroom guy told me it will give you 25 to 30 km mileage and don't go for that bike.

I like to buy apache rtr 180, but I have not owned any TVS bike before so I don't know about its performance or mileage. I had yamaha rx 135 then bought libero.

So now my doubt is which bike is ideal for me?...I would appreciate it if someone could compare the performance, mileage, handling,comfort and maintenance factors for these bikes and give me a suggestion. Your suggestion will help me great...also plz tell me shd i wait for any new launches like CBR 150?....

Thanks in advance.
Arjun :)