Do They Really Respect Their Fathers? Ur views.?

As Per Bible "I am Alpha and Omega The first and the last" 1)its fulfilled by the factor i am first and last in all my family line.... I am my Grand father Venkataraman thus i am first in family I am Krishna murthy the eldest fathers and I am RVp my real father... Jesus said "in that day u shall... show more As Per Bible "I am Alpha and Omega The first and the last"
1)its fulfilled by the factor i am first and last in all my family line....
I am my Grand father Venkataraman thus i am first in family I am Krishna murthy the eldest fathers and I am RVp my real father...
Jesus said "in that day u shall know that i and my father are One"
2)As kumaran i am born in the same date as Eldest living 1-11-1963
and the eldest deserted me even tough having my name.
3)i am youngest too called Omega ray.

Now all my other Fathers RVR RVR and RVS all deis and rest with me in Agnya chakra...

and Their family gift things and ate foods avoiding me ....i laughed....

does they really get true benefit of doing last rites to their fathers...A Big No!

P.S ...In Hindu custom which is going to persih They respect The departed soul by feeding Brahmins and giving them gifts and doing fire ceremonies....

But in real time From the real point They know wheree their father is but failed to Respect...

By chance they meet their fathers again they will ask u Know verily i am in Padaiyappa's ashram after death....

Did u as sons supported him or did sin....

As u failed to support me and the temple we lived in Knowing well the truth...
U shall be given the same treatment ...

till u repent....

Sagitarian master....Sanitarian master....Sectarian Master.

Thinking Sanely i carry all the elders of my family and gods too soluting me and supporting me is enough for world well being and when they deny that priviledge the Pancha bhoota's which are looking at the deception will revolt as floods famines, pain, frustrations etc etc...

and now Sankara tv is good enough to follow that sin....

Another worthy post...

Unrecognised Sprituality is a curse? Which all head of institutions face pain now?
on my creations future wrath...

Ramakrishna mission said We will worship Ramakrishna's photo but not true Ramakrishna ...

citing here alone jesus said...."The jews Bigotry"

and Tirupathy "The Seven hills" will torture gods rest but fail to serve him truly....

Cursed are all childrens who follow rules instead of humanitarian ways of living....

Please think....

Before its too late....

Only one man supported the old while childrens felt hjappy killing their parents and getting killed in return from their childrtens...

Sanitarian master.