System Restore won't work because somehow a virus got past Norton... PLEASE HELP someone!?

I have Norton...how the hell did this happen? Somehow I have something called AV security suite on my computer. The lame "program"/virus keeps telling me all these files are infected. It states that this is the demo version and can not be removed unless I purchase this stupid crap...WTH! I'm trying... show more I have Norton...how the hell did this happen? Somehow I have something called AV security suite on my computer. The lame "program"/virus keeps telling me all these files are infected. It states that this is the demo version and can not be removed unless I purchase this stupid crap...WTH! I'm trying to restore my computer back to yesterday but the crap keeps stopping me. I'm near tears because I have Norton installed for this very reason and it isn't picking up on this garbage. I have no clue how it attached itself to my computer.. I downloaded google chrome today as well as skype. That's it. I ended up canceling the google download. I THINK it came in w/ google. This laptop is only a few months old I use it for school and can not afford to send it to the geek squad. Can someone is has computer smarts PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out?! I'm soooo upset!
Update: I don't know how to turn Sys Restore off! :(
Update 2: Will I lose my Microsoft Office? It was a download from online for Students...so I don't have disks or product keys left.

My email address is JasHatesJunk@yahoo.com for people who have already posted or anyone else who can help me.... I thank you all for your help!