Tattoo ideas(maybe with quotes?)?

So, I'm getting my first tattoo, I'm thinking on my upper back or my ankle. I really like star tattoos but I see a bunch of people with them. I am looking for something new and really cute! Maybe with a good saying around it. Please help! Thanks!

a constellation would be cool since you like stars lol, you could have a saying in latin around the stars, (since most constellations are latin) or connecting them. i like right shoulder blade, behind the ear, back of the neck, side of torso or anywhere on the foot

• Emily

"We are the Knights who say... NI!" or "On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place." both from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail . You can find many people that have " i kick a**", to show how tough they are, but in my opinion any quota like that is so watered down that it means nothing anymore. Think about it, last years world series of poker had alot of people with a pair of aces tatoo on them, but those that you rmrmber are those with the joker or a fish tatoo. So i say , forget all those "moterfu**cking snakes on a plane" or "yipee kayee mutherfu**er" or "ill be back" and get something everybody don´t have already.

what about a face of a geisha.. ?thats probably i would have if i decide to have a tattoo..it means elegance and grace and i just love it :)