Brahma Kumaris: Why are they not able to tell me what is their source of the philosophy they teaching?

I reject all groups who speak without any authority and base their teachings on the speculation of a single person because what they normally teach is all mental concoction. I thought Brahma Kumaris were basing their teachings on the Bhagavad Gita but that is clearly not the case. In fact they wont even mention the source which leads me to believe there is no bona fide source. What you think?

The teachings in Brahma Kumaris are very often erroneous and misleading.

For example they derive their own version from the Vedic calculation of time,Githa,concept of God...

They teach you God is just piece of Light...and no relatives,no mother,no sister etc etc

Just imagine how bad they shape the younger people's mind...

Dont let this organization to boom in your town....!!!!!!

My sister was nearly a victim of this false cult which brings bad name to the eternal religion of mankind,sanathana dharma...

Sorry this's not an answer to the question. I want to say this to MICKY GG "I really liked it, sir". ...I'd like to say the same thing.I love Jesus, I love him as a great man ,a great revolutionist, a social reformer..a great MAN. He could do lot more than what the GOOD gods in their highness and magical powers couldn't do for men. What is the greatness of gods even in the case they're at good service to men ?If a position of high power and a magical wand to control the universe is provided, I & you could do same.But, being a man, Jesus did it.I don't no whether he turned water to wine but, I'd like to believe that he did turn Wrath into Love. ..But, why was he claimed to be the son of god, born in a virgin's womb ?The holy church wanted to make claim on him.I believe him as a man born as the fruit of his parents' courtship.I believe him as a real man. ..If There's a God.., I believe, (S)HE's not a 'heaven dweller' and a magician of immortal powers but, someone who could illumine the life of his/her fellow beings with the light of love and compassion from the deep heart's core (which is the real godliness).And thus, who I call God is Jesus, not those powerful "THEIR HIGHNESS"(I'm sorry to use it).

Many individuals do not believe the truth even when it is told to them. Obviously many people have something to say even though they do not know what they are talking about. If you want to find out the source of the Brahma Kumaris knowledge go to a BK center and ask ... and be patient with yourself to understand for the answer will be provided.

Source(s): www.bkwsu.org

According to Brahma Kumaris best person is who dont marry. if they want all the people on the earth should be the best. then no one will marry. and there will be no next generation. khallas.

Brahma kuamaris is a made up cult group and you should not follow them. They are far from the truth, and they just want more and more followers

hello, i am against BKWSU becoz ,at the name of god they are getting money from people ,..in India once i travel in a auto ,the auto driver was a BK.. I only ask one question that ,how much u spent per week on B.K'S DAAN PETI (donation box ),he said only 11 rupee. i said just think u fool people if u are giving 1 rupee per day and u said we are 20lacs people in BK then how much money BKWSU ARE COLLECTING ,,...AND IN LAST I ONLY WANT TO AWARE THE

PEOPLE OF India ..,JUST THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH THE MONTHLY COLLECTION BY ONLY 1 RUPEE .,

20LACS PER DAY ,,6 CRORE PER MONTH , 72 CRORE PER YEAR ...AND IT IS ONLY FRM 1 RUPEE ...

First attend their 1 week meditation course and understand their philosophy, then you can decide whether to follow or not. They won't force anyone. Simple Meditation and path of Spirituality is good for body, mind and soul.

Normally no one bothers, if i believe in some God or not. Even God shall never bother. It is for myself that I seeking God and to believe in One or the other is my choice.

Each and every ideology has its own way of teaching and their own source of knowledge. They never force their ideology on any one. You believe it is fine, if you do not believe it is fine.

If you are an Indian and in India better watch Brahma kumar's programme on Astha chanel at 7 pm. and better collect their e mail address, express your curiosity on their e mail and you will get your answer. You can also visit their H.Q on Mount Abu Gujarat and you can see by yourself.

All this one will do when one is really and sincerely serious to move ahead in spiritual path.

They must be banned before they corrupt the innocent minds. It is very dangerous to allow such group to prosper. Atleast let them not have a Hindu tag

They claim they get it though "divine revelations" and "divine visions" (not the Vedas, Puranas, Gita, etc.).