what do u feel about dis?

I am as if thus formd by thee...

I miss you, as i always do, but today is especially hard becoz the skies hav been red widout a drop f water jst as my eyes evrytym after i talk wid u.

I am tryin, tho. At nyt wen im alone, I cal 4 u n even tho my ache seems to be the greatr wid days, u stil seem 2 find a way 2 b al by urself...Last nyt in my dreams I saw u on the terrace again,with the wind blowin by ur hair and ur eyes holdin the fadin sunlight. I am struck as I see u leanin against d edg. You are unique, I think as I see u, a vision that I can never find in anyone else. You slowly turn and come back where I stood watchin you n we start to hav a walk n u hold my hands.

Suddenly we stop you try 2 make me realiz that u cant b der long wid me n then 4 d first tym u say that u want to embrace me n I giv myself over to this moment n I embrace u back tyt n all so secure I feel.

You raise your hand touch me gently n tilt ur head …for the lyf of me I stand stil shockd knwing wat u want but nt blivin dat its u…thn u smile one of those wich il always fall for ,you look into my eyes n I give in..I wonder for a moment if ul pull back but of course u dnt n it is then I realise wat my purpose in lyf s.

But thn as always the dusk sets full on as we stand close to each other.The darkness slowly creeps in around us, fencing us in as if to prevent escape.Like a rolling cloud it blankets everything,closing until ther s nothin left but d 2 of us.

I feel my throat begin to close n my eyes well up wid tears coz I knw its tym 4 u to go.The look u giv me that moment haunts me.I feel d ache in my heart which had been silent only for a short tym wich grows stronger as u release me…n then u spread ur arms n step back into the evening’s darkness coz it s ur place n nt mine. I long to go with u but we both know that s impossible.

And I watch wid broken heart as u slowly walk away. I find myself straining to remember everything about this moment, everything about u,but soon, always too soon,your image fades away n as I try hard to cry I find myself lyk the skies today. . .just red with not a drop f water.

its not a poem just some randomly written modified feelings.n its in english

Hi, u hav got 6 msg but no 1 understand what u r trying to say....

See life gos on there is no way to stop u lose ur close 1 but there must be some1 more special than this 1........

Don't mind i also hav same pain but go on u wil definitely find more special

"I find myself straining to remember everything about this moment, everything about u,but soon, always too soon,your image fades away n as I try hard to cry I find myself lyk the skies today. . .just red with not a drop f water."

Everything you want to tell and your answers is in this line, I guess. Do write all of them in your personal diary!

Try using a little less abbreviations...btw, is this supposed to be a poem?

Its good but I think you should shorten it a bit or else no one will read.

some better

Source(s): readsmshere.blogspot.com

is that a poem?

what is it?

i didn't get...... what is this ?????

Please re-post in English.