Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

DEFMEGH Advertising an advertising agency gujarat, advertising agency gujarat,?

DEFMEGH Advertising an advertising agency gujarat.

Since 9 Years in advertising industry.

ADVERTISING AGENCY FOR LEADING NEWS PAPERS, TV CHANNELS ,RADIO AND FM RADIO CHANNELS,HOADINGS ETC.

WE PROVIDE AD DESIGNING,CAMPAINING,MARKET RESEARCH AND PRODUCT ANALISIS.

FOR MORE DETAIL ABOUT US AND CONTATCT INFO. PLEASE VISIT : defmeghadvertisinggujarat.blogspot.com Just copy and past it to your address bar in your browser.

WE BELIEVE IN TRY NEW TO DO THE NEW.

THANKING YOU .

DO VISIT OUR SITE ONCE.

Greate !

Source(s): self

Now, correct me if I'm wrong. If you open an add agency wouldn't you be doing just what you just asked me to do? I'm good at this stuff, so I'll give it some thought and get back to you. :-) Oh, good luck with the new business. OK. I'm back. I did my homework. I see that you've asked this question before. I also see that you're a winner in life. May I suggest that you use your own skills in answering this question! I think you could come up with something catchy. How about " The Easy Win Advertising Company?" As we all know from other ads, People like the word EASY. Make use of this knowledge. Good Luck to you.