Can I get a professional consultant in chennai to get affiliation formalities for my new school?

I started the construction work for a new school in Theni,tamilnadu, I want to get ICSE affiliation. Can any professional consultant come forward to make a deal to help until establishment of the school?

1 Answer

  • noor
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer


    You can approach your private school association at Royapettai, Chennai. They will help you.


  • 1 decade ago

    you can get professional consultant from the university

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.