Who will win Worldcup 2010: Netherland or Spain?

Whats ur say on Worldcup Champions? Spain or Netherlands?

http://www.ranjitabraham.com/

Hey Ranjid,

you are from India ? Cool, from which town you come from?

I think Spain will win the match. I hope so.

I dont like netherland soccer.

Many Greets from Germany :)

The Spaniards are Zen masters. The Dutch are smartass underdogs on Ritalin. Everybody puts it that the Zen gods will win, but the Dutch play well when they are the underdogs. They also come with special lucky charm. Damn lucky this tournament. If Spain fans won't stop being too cocky, the underdogs might steal it, German Octopus notwithstanding. It's a known fact frugal Dutch will not make heavy bets. However, the Dutch band-wagoners might. As of now, it's not certain who will win. The boss is the one who will make the last call.

Spain.

Source(s): The squid said so.
  • resto

Valencia, England could be under known, yet Argentina grow to be a typical to win the full international cup, they're no under known team. For Germany to break an Argentina team that has the #a million participant in the international with Messi 4-0 this isn't any undemanding job. Germany in basic terms looks a pair steps in basic terms before any team in the international cup precise now, yet we are going to see. Germany will win this one using fact they're the extra suited team. yet i'm no longer so confident how the Germans will trouble-free against a super-powered dutch team with Sneijder, Robben, Van Persie, and Van Brockston. in basic terms would not seem to verify up as properly. it truly is going to be a good activity between Germany and Spain, yet Germany will pull it off.

Spain is gonna win because it has got Villa

Holland is gonna win because it has got Sneijder

Spain is gonna win because octopus Paul predicted it

Holland is gonna win because parrot Mani predicted it

Both the the teams have a equal chance of winning,

what matters is how they play in 90 minutes

But I'm just saying that I hope Spain wins!!

IR A ESPANA!!!

GO SPAIN!!!!

• STEVE

Spain. The Octopus picked them.

if spain feet on ground & play like that day versus germany, sure netherland can't win. one more thing, don't believe on paul the octopus, i had notice that paul always on right hand side. that is totaly fake prediction, is just a programme let that octopus famous. believe me... spain will win 3-1

Spain! and that's final!

Definely SPAIN.....