Is there any medicine for chronic constipation?

i suffer from chronic constipation. i cannot pass stool by my effort. when my system forces evacuation, it will be very sudden and i can not hold for more than one or two minutes.it does not force move bowel before 11 am or 12 noon every day making me unable to move out and carry on my work. once i get it cleared... show more i suffer from chronic constipation. i cannot pass stool by my effort. when my system forces evacuation, it will be very sudden and i can not hold for more than one or two minutes.it does not force move bowel before 11 am or 12 noon every day making me unable to move out and carry on my work. once i get it cleared the whole day i am free.

is there any medicine which if i take in the night at 10 pm force the bowel movement by morning 6- 7 restricted to one movement per day. Dulcolax too fails to evacuate before 11 am but it gives another problem that is loose motion continues two or three times beyond 11 am

i do not mind alternative medicines

rajavm
7 answers