poll what is the last thing you smelled that really stinks?

my boston terrier has gas to day need i say more he he he

28 Answers

Relevance
  • papaw
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best answer

Yeah...but my to Boxers are bigger than your BT,...and sometimes they get in a contest. Yes...dog gas is horrible...Also, boiling cabbage indoors will stink up your house for a week.

Papaw

• Mary
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

My neighbor bought an old propane gas tank to make a smoker. He released the valve in this 98 degree heat and just taking the trash out was too much~

• 10 years ago

The hot muggy air here in South Carolina it's so thick and wet and leaves an order from the Beach in the Morning and even a little less then a mile away we get wind of it!!!!!!!!

• aguas
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Fan the Air! masking up would not continually paintings. I used to stay in one day on social accumulating with a number of my acquaintances. i will undergo in recommendations exceptionally one night interior the huge mattress, (there have been 4 human beings.), and that i produced what I knew replaced into an quite "deadly" yet silent bubble of noxious gasoline. I gave it time to permeate the section under the covers genuine good, then in one flow, on my returned, I reported, "i'm gonna spit rapidly up," and faked doing so. each and every physique's head ducked under the conceal yet mine. I have been given a great snort out of that, 'reason, boy, i replaced into suited, it replaced into ripe, anybody replaced into gagging & spewing,(one guy definitely threw up) or maybe ultimately, it have been given to me. great Boyhood reminiscence! thank you for generating the bear in mind alongside with your question

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • poppy1
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Hi Debby,

My Dads rotten feet..Very Stinky..

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Little1
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Electrical cable, usually 4 or 2 gage, that has been overheated & burnt due to over current.

I recycle all my spent copper cable, after stripping it of its insulation.

That's when you smell it worse!!

• 10 years ago

Ahahaha... Terrier Methane...there goes the ozone....

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Green cheese on toasted bread.

• 10 years ago

Sardine "Oh So Fishy" Whiskas cat food. Via a burp from my cat. Rank. x

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My bathroom after major dumpage

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.