poll what is the last thing you smelled that really stinks?

my boston terrier has gas to day need i say more he he he

• papaw

Yeah...but my to Boxers are bigger than your BT,...and sometimes they get in a contest. Yes...dog gas is horrible...Also, boiling cabbage indoors will stink up your house for a week.

Papaw

• Mary

My neighbor bought an old propane gas tank to make a smoker. He released the valve in this 98 degree heat and just taking the trash out was too much~

The hot muggy air here in South Carolina it's so thick and wet and leaves an order from the Beach in the Morning and even a little less then a mile away we get wind of it!!!!!!!!

• aguas

Fan the Air! masking up would not continually paintings. I used to stay in one day on social accumulating with a number of my acquaintances. i will undergo in recommendations exceptionally one night interior the huge mattress, (there have been 4 human beings.), and that i produced what I knew replaced into an quite "deadly" yet silent bubble of noxious gasoline. I gave it time to permeate the section under the covers genuine good, then in one flow, on my returned, I reported, "i'm gonna spit rapidly up," and faked doing so. each and every physique's head ducked under the conceal yet mine. I have been given a great snort out of that, 'reason, boy, i replaced into suited, it replaced into ripe, anybody replaced into gagging & spewing,(one guy definitely threw up) or maybe ultimately, it have been given to me. great Boyhood reminiscence! thank you for generating the bear in mind alongside with your question

• poppy1

Hi Debby,

My Dads rotten feet..Very Stinky..

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Little1

Electrical cable, usually 4 or 2 gage, that has been overheated & burnt due to over current.

I recycle all my spent copper cable, after stripping it of its insulation.

That's when you smell it worse!!

Ahahaha... Terrier Methane...there goes the ozone....

Green cheese on toasted bread.

Sardine "Oh So Fishy" Whiskas cat food. Via a burp from my cat. Rank. x

My bathroom after major dumpage