which colour shuould i buy in yamaha fazer? red or blue?

no black plz.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • jon
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get blue....Yamaha's team colors.

Source(s): Honda & Suzuki Service Technician Graduate of MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) Phoenix Az. 25+ years riding experience
  • 10 years ago

Red is easier to see. There's a theory that motorcycles (and the clothes you wear) should be garish, bright colors for 'conspicuity'. Also, isn't red considered a lucky color in India? I seem to remember hearing that somewhere.

But blue is also pretty for a fazer. You should get whichever color you like!

• 10 years ago

If you're talking about an FZ-1, get blue. Black would be my second choice. Then silver. Red tends to turn orange after a while. I would avoid red.

• 10 years ago

Why would you ask here? Color is an intensely personal choice. We can't decide that for you. Go look at both colors and buy what YOU like.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Red bikes get more tickets. Red color makes you feel more aggressive. Think about it.

• Odin
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Oh common its your personal choice, how could you depend on someone, to decide a color for you. sheesh..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You India cats seem to have no artistic sense. Which is best style? Which color? Sheesh! Get the red one Patek. If you don't I won't like it and you wouldn't want to displease me now would you?

Source(s): Fer cryin' out loud.
  • jason
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

blue is faster.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.