which colour shuould i buy in yamaha fazer? red or blue?

no black plz.

• jon
    Favorite Answer

Get blue....Yamaha's team colors.

Source(s): Honda & Suzuki Service Technician Graduate of MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) Phoenix Az. 25+ years riding experience

Red is easier to see. There's a theory that motorcycles (and the clothes you wear) should be garish, bright colors for 'conspicuity'. Also, isn't red considered a lucky color in India? I seem to remember hearing that somewhere.

But blue is also pretty for a fazer. You should get whichever color you like!

If you're talking about an FZ-1, get blue. Black would be my second choice. Then silver. Red tends to turn orange after a while. I would avoid red.

Why would you ask here? Color is an intensely personal choice. We can't decide that for you. Go look at both colors and buy what YOU like.

Red bikes get more tickets. Red color makes you feel more aggressive. Think about it.

• Odin

Oh common its your personal choice, how could you depend on someone, to decide a color for you. sheesh..

You India cats seem to have no artistic sense. Which is best style? Which color? Sheesh! Get the red one Patek. If you don't I won't like it and you wouldn't want to displease me now would you?

Source(s): Fer cryin' out loud.
  • jason

blue is faster.