What to do after an unprotected sex to avoid pregnancy? What about the i-pill?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
  • ? answered 4 years ago
well,its good only within 72hr,but dont make it a habit as,regular use has side effect and next time avoid such situation like athor said protection better than cure and u need some google search....good luck hopes it works other vise a pill comes to use within 1month but its strong with side affect ,believe me i am a medical student and know alot.
and dont wait for answer rush to shop;
  • Comment

Other Answers (6)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Pranjal answered 4 years ago
    Take a vaccum cleaner and suck out all the semen from the *****. Then massage it with Castrol Magnatec Engine Oil.
    Now you are ready to **** again without danger of getting pregnent with a bastard.
    • Comment
  • jarantar answered 4 years ago
    You appear to be a male. However, I'll give the anwer.

i-pill is a single dose tablet to be taken orally. It should be swallowed with some water after a meal. i-pill should be taken as early as possible and not later than 72 hours of unprotected sex or contraceptive failure.

i-pill will not work if you are already pregnant because it is only a backup or emergency method of contraception. It is not a substitute for regular contraceptive methods. i-pill will not be effective if taken 72 hours after unprotected sex.

i-pill is not recommended if you are allergic to levonorgestrel, which is the name of the medicine in i-pill
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Seven Richards answered 4 years ago
    You need to take the morning after pill asap, here's some useful info on the morning after pill:
    http://www.womansindex.com/love-and-sex/...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ArunKumar answered 4 years ago
    kumutai...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    theres a saying that goes "prevention is better than cure" its oh so true
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ajay answered 4 years ago
    take some knowledge about the disadvantages of unprotected sex!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block