Weird dream about blood pouring from my mouth - what could this mean?

I'm not a strong believer in dreams containing life messages etc, but i had a dream last night that has been playing on my mind all day. In one part of the dream, i was sitting in a bath with blood pouring from my mouth, but it was more like clots of blood, really difficult to get out of my mouth and once it had gone, it left me unable to speak properly. The dream was very vivid, i could feel what was happening to me.

Could anybody tell me what this could be about?

Thanks

Dreams center around random information your subconscious receives during your waking life. If there are any personal struggles you have been through recently, the endless blood pouring from your mouth could represent anything such as hopelessness, weakness, or lack of confidence. If you do not believe any of these characteristics have recently applied to you however, then there might be a different explanation. Maybe you just saw a scary movie that you couldn't get out of your head. Dreams can mean something, or they can be completely random.

To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding, shortly before or during their periods or while they are pregnant. If you dream that you are giving or donating blood, then it suggests that you are feeling physically drained due to stress.

return the favor??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201008...

Source(s): www.dreammoods.com