I turn 18 tommorow, and I am getting "American Badass" tattooed on my neck and my surname on my arm...?

Do you they sound cool?

• Kady

they dont sound cool at all. sounds like youre degrading yourself. you write down your surname on paper all the time and you know what your surname is why do you have to tattoo it on yourself?

think long and hard. judging by your avatar picture you look very respectable and descent and if someone you work with in the future saw them they wouldnt look or think of you the same.

just think about it! honestly, some people on here are gonna say they do so you can give them 10 points but look at what its gonna cost you!

It sounds pretty cool. I think when your older and have kids and stuff they will be great stupid stories to tell them and warn them to not go out and get some random tattoo just because they can. I guess i say just think about it and think when your like 60 do you really want 'american badass' on your neck? I think the surname is cool but american badass sounds like you might regret. Good luck, have fun and happy birthday :)

I would really give it some serious thought, sounds like something you'll regret in the future and why do you want your surname tattooed on your arm? Do you have trouble remembering what it is?

Getting "American Badass" on your neck may sound cool at first, but when employers and teachers and whatnot see you with it they won't take you seriously and won't hire you.

Nope, not cool. White trash. But if you decide to do it, be sure to get your earlobes gages, take up smoking, and develop an affinity for Jack Daniels.

don't do it. :/

if you really want american badass, put it like on your back or stomach or across your chest.

not your neck/

Your profile says you are 22 and from Melbourne, Victoria....

hahahah melbourne is a lovely place :)

thats a silly idea though

it sounds like something you will regret in the future. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYwlNtb4168

Youtube thumbnail