who is paid more money a sofeware developer or a software testers?

I am working a Perl testing engineer and i also work on automation tools like QTP, winrunner. I have an experience of 4 years.

I want to know who is paid more money a software developer or a software testers

Developer is paid a LOT more than a tester.

Tester is considered "entry level" job, then you get promoted to developer. If you've been stuck at tester for 4 years, there may be something wrong with you or your company.

(Maybe your spelling mistakes are holding you back in the eyes of your boss)

Both streams have their own area of work. According to me, Software tester is good then developer. Software tester job has more scope now a days. You can get a higher post ion this field with good salary package.

Developers get paid more, but not much!!!

my brother is a tester and complains about it all the time

its a developer because a tester can only test if and only if a developer has developed software.That's y a developer gets paid more.Though both of them have almost equal pressure in their jobs,a developer has some times more to do

I guess the developer is paid more . the more experience u have i think the more you got paid

certainly developer not undermining tester!