What does chuppa rustam mean?

My Indian friend told me today that I am a big 'chuppa rustam', when I asked him to explain further, he did not. We are good friends but I have a sneaking suspicion about this phrase. may be he is teasing me?? If he is, I'm going to tease the heck out of him! I asked it in main yahoo answers but did... show more My Indian friend told me today that I am a big 'chuppa rustam', when I asked him to explain further, he did not. We are good friends but I have a sneaking suspicion about this phrase. may be he is teasing me?? If he is, I'm going to tease the heck out of him!

I asked it in main yahoo answers but did not get enough response and i dont know where to comment the one who answered to explain further, so making a new question in yahoo answers India.
Update: @Rampy, thank you very much! so its like a compliment?!
haha, no wonder he dint want to explain it to me :p

thanks a lot, but i am wondering how to select your answer as best answer.

Yahoo answers is terrible in a way that I cant comment on your answer or you cant comment to clarify something from me! doh!