? asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

Unprotected sex without ejaculation?

I had unprotected sex and didnt ejaculate, im scared however she could become pregnant, what do i do.

dude there is the plan B pill that will protect her from pregnacy after unprotected sex. When your tool is in her there is a chance you could leave some of your DNA sperm in her with your pre goo. Pre-goo has sperm in it so you may have left a deposit in her and yes she could get pregnate

curtdude

• Judith

There is no such thing as unprotected sex without ejaculation because even if a man pulls out at the end of sex the woman can still get pregnant because of pre-ejaculation that comes out without noticing it. As long as a woman is ovulating (releasing an egg) and any sperm what so ever come in contact with the egg, then the woman can get pregnant.

there is not much you can do. odds are she most likely not pregnant. but unprotected sex is not safe even without ejaculation or "pulling out" some semen can be ejaculated without you knowing so use a condom from now on if you don't want that call saying your a dad

Your fears are correct. There is a pre-ejaculation emission which may contain sperm. The probability is about .1 per cent that it could lead to pregnancy.

There is RU-486 for your partner, the "morning-after" pill which would be her decision to use or not use.

And if you are the male partner, there is nothing you can do except wait and worry. And you should worry so that you do not repeat that particular mistake.

The best thing to do is just wait it out and let her take a pregnancy test approximately 21 days after the sex occurred! Good luck!

Um.. I doubt you're a guy, because your name is Cathie. And I'm pretty sure girl's don't ejaculate, and I'm thinking your a lez, 'cus you said she, and girls can't get other girls pregnant. ._.

you are right...she may be pregnant...

tell her to have a pregnancy test just to make sure...

good luck

Coitus interruptus, read it on wikipedia......next time dont be such a dildo!

I recommend you to see ----> http://www.all-home-remedies.com

I hope that will resolve your problem, keep using answers.yahoo.com