Is it correct to register with more than one paid to click site with same user name and password?

Hello everybody

I want to join something around 20 paid to click websites with same log in user name and password.Some webmaster say it will be useful ,some say don't join with same user name and password.Now i am totally confused by different opinion.Please help me to sort out my confusion.Please also tell me, what are the advantages and disadvantages if i do so.

Thank you.

The only reason people say not to use the same username and password is because on the off chance that someone gets a hold of one of your accounts, they will have access to all of your accounts.

The Pros are that you wont have to remember different passwords for every site.

I recommend using the same un and pw AS LONG AS you keep very close tabs on your information so no one gets a hold of it.