10th cbse board registration card lost?

i am Leonardo Da Vinci and i am very tensed because my 10th class registration card is lost hello, i am in class 10th at present in cbse board affiliated central government school and today i came to know that i require class 10th registration card which was given to us in class 9th..i have no idea about it... show more i am Leonardo Da Vinci and i am very tensed because my 10th class registration card is lost

hello, i am in class 10th at present in cbse board affiliated central government school and today i came to know that i require class 10th registration card which was given to us in class 9th..i have no idea about it whereas all my friends have theirs...i am deeply stirred and i searched every corner of my house but in vain...

is there any way to get myself out of this problem? can i have a duplicate registration card or something please help

thank you in advance
god bless!!
2 answers