Survey: How much is your cell phone bill per month?

What features do you get with it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

my dad, brother, and i share the cell phone bill. we have unlimited everything for $153 a month. I pay $50 on it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This should be in school and things of that nature,but ok I will answer it this time!!! JUST IN CASE YOU NEED MY NAME! Name: Ashley Emmersion 1. do you think cell phones should be banned from school? strongly disagree <----------------------------- (ppl love em!) disagree dont know/ undecided agree strongly agree 2. how much is your cell phone bill per month? Like 20 dollars a month I use a lot of minutes, but my plan is cheap and my cell rocks! 3. what do you mainly use your cell phone for? texting, phone calls, ect. All of the above! 4. have you ever talked or texted while driving a vehicle? if so how often? Like 3/10 times! Too dangerous that's why I am getting those new cars with the automated thing wherer you say "Call Maria" or some other name. 5. how many cell phones does your family own/ how many family members? Let see, my brothers that are 16 that's three, mom and dad tahts 5 plus me and my 2 sises = 8 cell phones for a house!!!!!!! 6. do you text while at school? if so how often? 1/10 or more if I am texting my mom to go home or something!!!

• 10 years ago

My bill is about $250 a month. I have an plan through AT&T with two iPhone 4's on it.

The plans are unlimited everything (text, web, data transfer, calls etc...)

• 10 years ago

Around 40 or 50 dollars. I get unlimited texts and I share minutes with my family, I am not sure how much, but it's enough to last us all. And it's the Iphone package.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

$25. Unlimited texting, 100 daytime minutes and free calling after 7 and on weekends.

• 10 years ago

Too much

Pretty much every feature

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

couple hundred bucks for 3 of us. 2000 minutes, unlimited everything else (texts, pics, browsing) and 20 free numbers, and one blackberry plan.

• I pay over $9000 every month and I get nothing.

Source(s): BTW HOLY CRAP BLING BLING! I'm one of your contacts in troll form try and figure it out... ;D
  • 10 years ago

I could buy a small island.

• 10 years ago

$85.50

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.