In kamathipura mumbai is there how many sex workes out of all how many hiv positive?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i have visited there & find some unsecure myself then went back early but one lady forced me to have sex with me i have nt made physical relation with her but i used her condoms at ...show more
Best Answer
  • ? answered 4 years ago
It IS risky. I would not do it with the women. I am 22 years of age. Male. I would get one woman to jack me off when I play with her boobs, cheeks, nose and ears. Or, I would ask her to call her brother or someone and masturbate him. I always wanted to handle someone's member. It is far, far better to be safe rather than risk our life with HIV infection which can kill.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ? answered 4 years ago
    You should use cialis, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://canmdh22.notlong.com/AAx6MQE
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ayadsadda15 answered 4 years ago
    Well it seems that you didn't even have sex. So you can only get an HIV infection by moving forward rather than turning back and running in the opposite direction as fast as you can. You got a crazy chick.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock