Hi,is that Sahara international manpower recruiters in VA KOLA ,is reliable yes or no?

hi, i been to sahara internationl man power recruiters ,santacruz vakola behind vakola church,he said i sent u to Europe is service job in cruse ship, said ti do medical in vashi sec 9 in eight days ,he took me without asking any questions, and said after medical u get visa, pay 4000 rs for medical.he has not... show more hi, i been to sahara internationl man power recruiters ,santacruz vakola behind vakola church,he said i sent u to Europe is service job in cruse ship, said ti do medical in vashi sec 9 in eight days ,he took me without asking any questions, and said after medical u get visa, pay 4000 rs for medical.he has not inform me any co. name in Europe where i am going.,could u tell i should go or no.i am confuse,help me plz.