Is paganism a bad ideology?

Do tell in what aspect

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

To be a bad ideology, it first has to be an ideology, which Paganism isn't (at least, not just one), so the answer is no. Paganism is an umbrella term for many religions with their own ideologies, so you're going to have to be more specific about which ideology, as well as your definition of a "bad" one.

Venus Bless

Source(s): Solitary Eclectic Wiccan (one type of Pagan among many)
  • Robin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Paganism isn't just one ideology, it's several.

paganism is based in mankinds cultural beliefs, not just about gods, but about everything in the world... Mostly you find paganism stating that one should understand their connection with the world around them... don't harm anyone unless you have tried everything else... try to live in harmony with the world... show respect to the land, the animals and people (who deserve it)...

I'm sure you'll find several who will say it's bad because pagans normally worship many gods. But, they'll get over it

• 1 decade ago

Paganism is not an ideology at all. It is a category of diverse religions. None of them are "bad."

-Scarlet

Source(s): eclectic neo-pagan
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not really. lets see buddism isnt a bad ideology, neither is alot of the other religions that arent christian. I know MY eligion isnt a bad ideology.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paganism isn't a specific ideaology.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah... Loving the earth, gods, universe, and each other is horrible.

Hope you understand sarcasm.

Source(s): Pagan
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.