I have a question about a book name ''Mermaids on parade'' by Melanie hope greenberg.?

i have a question about a book name ''Mermaids on parade'' by Melanie hope greenberg. i'm helping my neice with some of the question from the book name ''Mermaids on parade'' but I have only read it one time but now I cant find the book anymore. I help her answer some of the... show more i have a question about a book name ''Mermaids on parade'' by Melanie hope greenberg. i'm helping my neice with some of the question from the book name ''Mermaids on parade'' but I have only read it one time but now I cant find the book anymore. I help her answer some of the question already but I'm afraid I give her the wrong answer so can you help me answer these question so I can compare it to mine. If you dont know but please dont just putting answer because is my neice project and she care about it alot.

1.Who is the main character in this story?

2.what important things does the main character say?

3.Who are the other characters in the story?

4.What problem do the characters have to solve and how did they solve it?

5.Decribe what the main character is like?

p.s number 1 is tooo easy so you dont need to answer that.