What are the zodiac signs of the people who have creeped you out with their creepiness?

BRONZE MEDAL - There is a capricorn girl in my circle of friends. Oh Gawd she sends me the most weirdest texts messages and then obv I don't reply so then she gets this mutual friend to ask me about it. Its so disgustingly annoying. Like I can picture her annoying this mutual friend to go and find out why... show more BRONZE MEDAL -
There is a capricorn girl in my circle of friends. Oh Gawd she sends me the most weirdest texts messages and then obv I don't reply so then she gets this mutual friend to ask me about it. Its so disgustingly annoying. Like I can picture her annoying this mutual friend to go and find out why killer hasn't replied. I feel pissed off at the friend.. he's a nice guy but then sometimes I just look at him and I wanna say, "dude why are you doing that creep's dirty work?" I've told him in sort of hidden words that the girl creeps me out and says creepy things. I dunno when this is going to stop.

Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.

==========

SILVER MEDAL-
Pisces girl... She is so emotional it makes wanna throw up. Like I seriously feel nauseous. And she spreads rumors about me and my girl. At first I just got scared.. but now I hate her for starting rumors.. like.. leave us the F alone. Relationships are hard enough on their own and the last thing u need is a creep messing things up even further. Ya know.

her zodiac sun sign is pisces.
------------

GOLD MEDAL-
This libra girl. Oh My God!! How does she find me, always, is seriously beyond me. Like I made a new facebook.. partly because I was sick of this girl always sending me annoying messages.. like "how is life?" "how's your family?" o.O ikr... so I got a new facebook account and changed my last name to my family's title name instead of my legal last name and she found me sent me a friend request in 24 hours. my freakin jaw dropped.. I was like what the F!!!! how... and then my ex and I had one last fight, post break up.. for kicks and she told me in a rage that that libra girl is partly the reason she cheated on me because this libra girl would always nag her and be like "i want a man who looks, talks, acts, walks, everything like your guy" oh, did i mention...? she's not MY friend technically. she is my ex's friend.

this extremely creepy girl's zodiac sign is libra.
Update: hahaha no. that libra was another one.. that one, I actually love very much.
Update 2: wait.

WHAAAAAAAAAT!

are we talking about 'california girl'??? she emailed you and asked you if I, [KILLER] liked her?