Permanent treatment for removal of acne(pimples) and to get clear face?

I had very cute face but now due to acnes(pimples) I lost my cuteness plz suggest me the permanent removal of pimples and to get clear face are there any treatments in bangalore what would be the cost

Favorite Answer

Hi,

I was never particularly crazy about my own looks - I thought I was on the more unfortunate side of average. However, right as I was entering high school, and my self-esteem was at a real low, I started developing severe acne, especially on my cheeks and chin, plus a smattering of blackheads and whiteheads across my forehead and nose area. I was teased, and far too scared to ask any girls out on dates. I spent my prom in my basement, eating pizza and feeling sorry for myself.

Halfway through college, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I was sick of hiding in my dorm room, feeling embarrassed just going to class and exams - I couldn’t do it anymore. I had tried all kinds of drugstore products, cleansers, moisturizers and acne spot treatments. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to work for me. These would just irritate my skin more, and make my breakouts and pimples even more severe.

Upon recommendations from my college roommate, I joined an online program. This program offered a money back guarantee, which gave me the chance to try without fear of wasting my money. Within a month, I felt like a totally different person. I was making new friends, going out, talking in class, and all kinds of things. My skin was smooth, clear, without a blemish in sight.

Drugs, creams and typical acne treatments sometimes work in a partial way but the results are temporary and the side effects are nasty. The tiny handful acne sufferers who have learned how to clear their acne from within and without ever using drugs or over the counters are the only people in the world who keep their skin clear permanently.

The Acne, skin care and drug industries are filled with snake oil marketing vampires that are getting rich by preying on our desperation, hopes and dreams. The second thing we discovered is that almost everyone is dead wrong in the way they try to control and treat their acne. It's a fact; the methods we're probably using right now to clear our acne might be severely damaging our internal system and your health.

More info at http://www.powerful-remedies.tk/acne/128-the-truth...

1

Source(s): 7 Days Acne Cure : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?ErAK

Permanent Treatment For Pimples

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): permanent treatment removal acne pimples clear face: https://tinyurl.im/kNJnm

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

Hi dear....

Check the following solution of your problems.....

Following are excellent and wonderful home treatment of acne or pimple scars using ingredients from your kitchen.

1. Large pores on facial skin can be treatred with paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. This is an excellent and wonderful remedy to get rid of acne scars.

2. Make a sandalwood paste with rose water and apply on the scars. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. If you find that your skin becomes dry in the morning, leave the paste only for a few hours on your face or you may try adding some milk while making paste.

3. Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.

4. Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes to tighten the pores.

5. Cut a tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.

You may discuss with your dermatologist about different treatments available for acne scars. These acne scar removal teatments are Collagen injection, Autologous fat transfer, Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peel, Laser Treatment, Skin Surgery and Skin grafting.

some other treatment are............

1, Cleanse your face of all excess oil and sebum with a good face wash

2. Wet a cotton ball, ball of toilet paper, or a wash cloth with warm or hot water.

3,. Press on the area every 15 seconds to increase the intensity pushing the pimple down.

4. When the cotton ball/ball of toilet paper begins to dry, get another one and repeat step 1.

5.Repeat step 2-3 times for 10-20 minutes and go to step

6.Stop applying hot water and go to the mirror and pop the pimple or simulate popping the pimple in a way so that you are not pushing down. Pushing up prevents the infection from spreading further. You can do this step even if there is no white in your pimple.

7, Since your zit is waterlogged, you'll should see a small layer of the zit's skin that is detached from the rest of it. Peel this off carefully and don't do any more than that! If you do not see the piece of skin, you've completed step 2 incorrectly.

8. Immediately apply Benzaclin, Clearasil, or any combination of Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide to the area. Do this gently while barely touching your skin. Rub it in for a while.

9. Let it dry for five minutes and you'll feel your skin tighten. Go to the mirror, and your zit should be gone. This process only takes 25 minutes. Here's what happened; the benzoyl peroxide dried the pus inside the pimple and flushed the redness out while the clindamycin prevented the infection of the pimple going deeper into your skin (a risk of popping the pimple).

You can also opt laser based skin treatment from Max Healthcare or Fortis Healthcare..

The best way to remove acne is homeopathy. It worked for me and I never, ever suffered from it after that. In your area you should be able to find a good homeopath.

Source(s): HOW ACNE IS TREATED WITH HOMEOPATHY: http://www.arthritis-homeopathy.com/Beyond-Arthrit...

Conceited haha.