Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll: Do you like snow?

I do! But it never snows where I live! Do you like snow?

Update:

Or do you just like rain?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Love snow.

• JM
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yes, I love snow. It snows a lot here in Canada too. Rain is okay, but I like it better when it rains in the spring and summer and not now.

• 9 years ago

I love both the snow and the rain

• 9 years ago

I lived in the snow belts of up North ; that's why I now live in Texas. I don't like snow. I like some rains but not the pounding rains. ♥♥

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes. I love both snow and rain

• 3 years ago

SNOW!! I stay in Texas, we are fortunate if we get a superior ice hurricane, a lot less some snow. the most I have considered fall right here became 4" and it lasted all of an afternoon, so enable it snow on me, I have sufficient sunlight to take it with no interest. right here we've not even busted out the "iciness" jackets. Sending you all warm temperature!! Scoundrel, you particular do not look chilly in that image, extremely the alternative! undergo in options regardless of the truth that that I have in no way had a white Christmas and that we can stay for some months above ninety 8 right here, so at the same time as at present we've a "chilly" the front with a severe of 50 4 we pay for it in August.

• Logan
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I would rather it rain. It has been snowing all day. I like snow, but hate driving in it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love the snow and rain :)

• Lin
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i love the snow and rain

but snow more :D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love snow & rain

It's raining right now in NY...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.