Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll: Do you like snow?

I do! But it never snows where I live! Do you like snow?

Or do you just like rain?

Favorite Answer

Love snow.

• JM

Yes, I love snow. It snows a lot here in Canada too. Rain is okay, but I like it better when it rains in the spring and summer and not now.

I love both the snow and the rain

I lived in the snow belts of up North ; that's why I now live in Texas. I don't like snow. I like some rains but not the pounding rains. ♥♥

Yes. I love both snow and rain

SNOW!! I stay in Texas, we are fortunate if we get a superior ice hurricane, a lot less some snow. the most I have considered fall right here became 4" and it lasted all of an afternoon, so enable it snow on me, I have sufficient sunlight to take it with no interest. right here we've not even busted out the "iciness" jackets. Sending you all warm temperature!! Scoundrel, you particular do not look chilly in that image, extremely the alternative! undergo in options regardless of the truth that that I have in no way had a white Christmas and that we can stay for some months above ninety 8 right here, so at the same time as at present we've a "chilly" the front with a severe of 50 4 we pay for it in August.

• Logan

I would rather it rain. It has been snowing all day. I like snow, but hate driving in it.

I love the snow and rain :)

• Lin

i love the snow and rain

but snow more :D

I love snow & rain

It's raining right now in NY...