Varicocele treatment without surgery?

Hello this is Nubeen,i am from Nepal, i have been suffering from left testicular pain since 1 year.When i showed this to my doctor, he told me that it's Varicocele, and only one option for this disease is Surgery(Operation).So please tell me, i am so afraid from this, i want to treat this disease by non-surgery.Please help me,any body have any idea about this disease?

I would be very happy.


1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    If the enlargement is not great, do nothing about it.

    If the enlargement is large enough to give a sensation of weight and discomfort, wear a suspensory.

    If the enlargement is extensive, the condition can be cured by surgery.


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.