Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 9 years ago

what are the benefits of lacto calamine?

is it good for oily/normal Indian skin? does it cover dark spots?does it give fairness?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

i m a bueatician......

yes its d best.............

even i use it.

its best as a base for make up....

it smooths ur skin.....

it nourishes it....

n

its sun protector also

• 9 years ago

Lacto Calamine gives your skin :

1. Nourishment

2. Acne & Oil Control

3. Dead skin Removal

4. Protection.

After applying, you'll sweat a lot.

Then you have to re-apply it again.

Source(s): Self experience
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what are the benefits of lacto calamine?

is it good for oily/normal Indian skin? does it cover dark spots?does it give fairness?

Source(s): benefits lacto calamine: https://shortly.im/Slmie
  • 9 years ago

Lacto-Calamine was earlier used as a lotion for soothing the skin especially during summer. The lotion had germicidal properties and more importantly had a cooling effect on the skin. The brand was also prescribed by dermatologist for skin rashes and sunburns. I am quite prone to pimples when I use creams but that never happened when I used this. you can try!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Lacto calamine is anti tan, anti blemish and anti acne

It gives smooth, soft and fair skin

One has to use it minimum for 3 months

cost is Rs 50/ for 120ml

• 9 years ago

Lacto calamine lotion is a soothing lotion contains Zinc Oxide (as skin protectant and anti-microbial), Zinc Carbonate, Glycerin (as ’humectant’ for moisturizing purpose), Light Kaoline (coagulative) and Castor oil (increased circulation and healing tissues) besides permitted colours, emulsifiers, preservatives and aqueous base. It evens out your skin tone and gives you light foundation like coverage. It protects from harmful UV rays as it contains Zinc Oxide which is a UV protector. It acts like a skin smoother.It claims for fairness factor but Im not sure of that. Also the shade is light so may not suit to dark skin tone.

• 3 years ago

Calamine Lotion Benefits

• 9 years ago

Lacto calamine is used for skin problems like allergy etc., It is not good for dark spots and never gives fairness. There are no. of creams available for your skin fairness and dark spots. Please try out.

• Doris
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I Cured Rosacea Naturally?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.